Upcoming WPPS & Floreat Holiday Camps for 2024
- WPPS January INSET – Mon 8th January
- WPPS February Half Term – Mon 12th – Fri 16th February
- FLOREAT February Half Term – Mon 12th – Fri 16th February
*BOOKINGS OPEN NOW*
******SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR BOOKING BUTTONS*****
AM Sports Academy deliver Multi Sports Holiday Camps for children aged 4-12 at Wimbledon Park Primary and Floreat Wandsworth Primary, which take place during school holidays and closures.
Wimbledon Park Primary School – Havana Road, SW19 8EJ
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School – 305 Garratt Lane, SW18 4EQ
You may choose whichever venue suits you best and your child does not need to attend the host school to participate.
Important booking notes for Summer Camps and Autumn clubs:
- PLEASE USE YOUR CHILD”S SCHOOL YEAR as of Autumn 2023/24 (so what year they are from September 2023)
- Accounts are created during the registration process so cannot be set up ahead of time
- If you have registered before then you can log in and the system will remember some of your details. Make sure they are correct and amend anything that has changed since last time.
- Use the correct email address you have used before to log in so you do not create a new account
- Minimum age is 4 years at time of camp due to Ofsted regulations – no exceptions
- If you have a CREDIT on your Active account a tick box will appear at checkout to prompt you to tell the system to assign it to your new booking. Ensure you tick the box to use it as the amount will NOT come off the total automatically.
- If paying by Childcare vouchers or Tax Free Childcare use the coupon codes CHILDCARE or TAXFREE respectively then make payment via your provider.
- If you have a CREDIT in Childcare or Tax Free Vouchers please deduct the amount from your payment. Any queries re amount etc email [email protected]
- Please click here for a link to the Childcare Voucher / TFC booking procedure and provider codes
These plans detail what your child will be doing during camp and are set out by day and group type. They will be available on our website, Facebook page and on the registration desk at the beginning of each week or camp period to see which sports are on offer.
For the programme of activities you can view previous sports maps see here:
Children will be put into daily groups with coaches grouping children by age and trying where possible to keep friends together. Age groups are as follows:
- Crocodiles 4/5 years
- Sharks 5/6/7 years
- Rhinos (WPPS only) 6/7/8
- Eagles 8+
- The minimum age for attending a camp is 4 years old. Due to changes in our Ofsted registration 3 year olds can not be accepted.
- We can accept Year 7 children who are 11 or 12 years. Just select Year 7 from the list their date of birth as normal.
Pricing & Discounts :
- A full day is £44.50 (inc VAT) for a 7 hour 9.30am – 4.30pm session
- Early Drop off or Late Pick up £6.50 each
- Multi Child Discount: 1st child full price, subsequent children 10% discount (not applicable on merchandise or extra hours)
- Core Day 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Early drop off is 8.30am and late pick up is at 5.30pm
Questions? If you have any questions at all please email us at [email protected]
OFSTED Inspection Reports (August 2022)
We welcome you to read our most recent Ofsted Inspection Reports to find out more about us, our standards and what you can expect when your child attends our Multi Sports Holiday Camps provision.
- WPPS: https://files.ofsted.gov.uk/v1/file/50194522
- Floreat: https://files.ofsted.gov.uk/v1/file/50193298