Update following Government Announcement on 22nd February 2021:
AMSA are running Easter Multi Sports Holiday Camps at WPPS, Floreat Wandsworth and Earlsfield Primary Schools.
Easter Week 1: Tuesday 6th April – Friday 9th April
Easter Week 2: Monday 12th April – Friday 16th April
***BOOKINGS OPEN at 1pm on Monday 1st March***
AM Sports Academy deliver Multi Sports Holiday Camps for children aged 4-12 at Wimbledon Park Primary and Floreat Wandsworth Primary, which take place during school holidays and closures.
Wimbledon Park Primary School – Havana Road, SW19 8EJ
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School – 305 Garratt Lane, SW18 4EQ
Earlsfield Primary School – Tranmere Road, SW18 3QQ
You may choose whichever venue suits you best and your child does not need to attend either school to participate.
Important booking notes:
- Accounts are created during the registration process so cannot be set up ahead of time
- If you have registered before then you can log in and the system will remember some of your details. Make sure they are correct and amend anything that has changed since last time.
- Use the correct email address you have used before to log in so you do not create a new account
- Minimum age is 4 years at time of camp due to Ofsted regulations – no exceptions
- If you have a CREDIT on your Active account a tick box will appear at checkout to prompt you to tell the system to assign it to your new booking. Ensure you tick the box to use it as the amount will NOT come off the total automatically.
- If paying by Childcare vouchers or Tax Free Childcare use the coupon codes CHILDCARE or TAXFREE respectively then make payment via your provider.
- If you have a CREDIT in Childcare or Tax Free Vouchers please deduct the amount from your payment. Any queries re amount etc email [email protected]
COVID 19 Measures:
Camps look a bit different at the moment but our priority is always to entertain and engage your child while keeping them safe. The safety of everyone associated with the camps will be our top priority. To ensure this, we are running with a limited capacity so social distancing measures can be observed so it is really important more than ever, you pre-book your child’s place online in advance.
- Due to significantly reduced capacities there are NO discounts for multi child bookings or for booking a full week. If you wish to book 5 days in the same week please do so by adding each day in turn.
- A full day is £42.50 (inc VAT) for a 7 hour 9.30am – 4.30pm session
- There are no early drop off or late pick options
Questions? If you have any questions at all please email us at [email protected]
We know we can count on you to work with us to maintain good hygiene practices and follow the new social distancing guidelines. And remember, please do not attend the camp if you or any family member displays any symptoms of COVID-19 (please refer to current Government advice) – we’ll be ready to welcome your child back when they’re feeling better.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Highlights of the COVID 19 Safety measures include:
- At Floreat and Earlsfield Primary places currently limited to 45 children per day with 3 groups of up to 15 children.
- At WPPS places currently limited to 60 children per day with 4 groups of up to 15 children.
- Fully contactless booking and payment system through our website.
- Drop off, registration and collection to take place at the designated entrance point into the site with queuing based outside the grounds adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Non- contact, infrared forehead thermometer checks for the children booked into camp
- Only children booked into the camp will be granted access into the grounds.
- Under normal camp guidelines every child brings their own lunch, snacks and re-fillable water bottle
- Children stay in daily assigned bubbles to reduce the possibility of cross contamination between groups. These bubbles will be recorded.
- Scheduled toilet and handwashing breaks for every bubble group regularly throughout the day.
- Toilets to be wiped down after each bubbles’ use.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the site.
- Staggered lunch times to reduce numbers congregating in shared spaces.
- A carousel style activity programme to keep groups at a safe distance.
- Activities will all be individual based ie no team games, with each child issued with personal equipment for every activity so no sharing is required.
- Cleaning of all equipment with alcohol wipes between uses.
- A planning portal detailing all the safety steps for every activity will be made available for our staff to ensure a unified approach and continuity of best practice across sites.
- COVID-19 banner to remind parents and children of the measures.
- Our staff will adhere to the latest guidelines for health and safety.
The full COVID 19 Risk Assessment for Easter Camps can be viewed here:
Floreat Risk Assessment – coming soon
These plans detail what your child will be doing during camp and are set out by day and group type. They will be available on our website, Facebook page and on the registration desk at the beginning of each week or camp period to see which sports are on offer. To comply with COVID Health and Safety regulations we will create a core of 25 different activities and rotate them throughout the week so each day your child will do 5 different activities and these will not be repeated another day if attending for a whole week.
Children will be put into daily groups of up to 15 children with coaches grouping children by age and trying where possible to keep friends together. Age groups are as follows:
- Crocodiles 4/5 years
- Sharks 5/6/7 years
- Rhinos (WPPS only) 6/7/8
- Eagles 8+
- The minimum age for attending a camp is 4 years old. Due to changes in our Ofsted registration 3 year olds can not be accepted.
- We can accept Year 7 children who are 11 or 12 years. Just select Year 7 from the list their date of birth as normal.
Payment with Childcare Vouchers/Tax Free Childcare: