Upcoming Camp dates:
- MAY HALF TERM – Mon 30th May – Wed 1st June (WPPS, EPS, FW)
- EPS and WPPS INSET held at WPPS – Mon 6th June (WPPS & EPS children welcome)
- INSET @ WPPS – Fri 15th July
SUMMER Holidays 22 Dates at WPPS, EPS and Floreat:
- WEEK 1 – (25th July – WPPS only), 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th July
- WEEK 2 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Aug
- WEEK 3 – 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Aug
- WEEK 4 – 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th Aug
- WEEK 5 – 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th Aug
- WEEK 6 – 30th, 31st Aug (1st, 2nd Sept INSET at WPPS only – EPS children welcome)
******SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR BOOKING BUTTONS*****
AM Sports Academy deliver Multi Sports Holiday Camps for children aged 4-12 at Wimbledon Park Primary and Floreat Wandsworth Primary, which take place during school holidays and closures.
Wimbledon Park Primary School – Havana Road, SW19 8EJ
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School – 305 Garratt Lane, SW18 4EQ
Earlsfield Primary School – Tranmere Road, SW18 3QQ
You may choose whichever venue suits you best and your child does not need to attend the host school to participate.
Important booking notes:
- Accounts are created during the registration process so cannot be set up ahead of time
- If you have registered before then you can log in and the system will remember some of your details. Make sure they are correct and amend anything that has changed since last time.
- Use the correct email address you have used before to log in so you do not create a new account
- Minimum age is 4 years at time of camp due to Ofsted regulations – no exceptions
- If you have a CREDIT on your Active account a tick box will appear at checkout to prompt you to tell the system to assign it to your new booking. Ensure you tick the box to use it as the amount will NOT come off the total automatically.
- If paying by Childcare vouchers or Tax Free Childcare use the coupon codes CHILDCARE or TAXFREE respectively then make payment via your provider.
- If you have a CREDIT in Childcare or Tax Free Vouchers please deduct the amount from your payment. Any queries re amount etc email [email protected]
- Please click here for a link to the Childcare Voucher / TFC booking procedure and provider codes
These plans detail what your child will be doing during camp and are set out by day and group type. They will be available on our website, Facebook page and on the registration desk at the beginning of each week or camp period to see which sports are on offer.
Children will be put into daily groups with coaches grouping children by age and trying where possible to keep friends together. Age groups are as follows:
- Crocodiles 4/5 years
- Sharks 5/6/7 years
- Rhinos (WPPS only) 6/7/8
- Eagles 8+
- The minimum age for attending a camp is 4 years old. Due to changes in our Ofsted registration 3 year olds can not be accepted.
- We can accept Year 7 children who are 11 or 12 years. Just select Year 7 from the list their date of birth as normal.
————————————————————————————————————-Pricing and times:
- A full day is £43.50 (inc VAT) for a 7 hour 9.30am – 4.30pm session
- Early drop off is 8.30am and late pick up is at 5.30pm charged at £6.50 for each extra hour
Questions? If you have any questions at all please email us at [email protected]