Welcome To AM Sports Academy
Multi Sports Holiday Camps for the October Half Term will be held at both Wimbledon Park Primary School, SW19 and Floreat Wandsworth, SW18.
- Friday 23rd October (INSET)
- Monday 26th October – Friday 30th October
- Monday 26th October – Friday 30th October
Bookings will open soon.
Camp information overview:
- There is a flat daily fee of £42.50 (inc VAT) for a 7 hour day, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- There are NO early drop off or late pick options available
- There are NO multi child or full week booking discounts available
- Minimum age is 4 years at time of camp due to Ofsted regulations – no exceptions
- If you have a credit on your Active account a tick box will appear at checkout to prompt you to tell the system to assign it to your new booking. Ensure you tick the box to use it as the amount will NOT come off the total automatically.
- If paying by Childcare vouchers or Tax Free Childcare use the coupon codes CHILDCARE or TAXFREE respectively at checkout then make payment via your provider.
- If you have a CREDIT in Childcare or Tax Free Vouchers please deduct the amount from your payment. Any queries re amount etc email [email protected]
COVID 19 Measures:
The safety of everyone associated with the camps will be our top priority. To ensure this, we are reopening with a limited capacity so social distancing measures can be observed so it is really important more than ever, you pre-book your child’s place online in advance.
Highlights of the Safety measures include:
- At Floreat places currently limited to 45 children per day with 3 groups of up to 15 children.
- At WPPS places currently limited to 60 children per day with 4 groups of up to 15 children.
- Fully contactless booking and payment system through our website.
- Only a full day 9.30am – 4.30pm booking option available to reduce arrival and departure traffic in camp.
- Drop off, registration and collection to take place at the designated entrance point into the site with queuing based outside the grounds adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Non- contact, infrared forehead thermometer checks for the children booked into camp
- Only children booked into the camp will be granted access into the grounds.
- Under normal camp guidelines every child brings their own lunch, snacks and re-fillable water bottle
- Children stay in daily assigned bubbles to reduce the possibility of cross contamination between groups. These bubbles will be recorded.
- Scheduled toilet and handwashing breaks for every bubble group regularly throughout the day.
- Toilets to be wiped down after each bubbles’ use.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the site.
- Staggered lunch times to reduce numbers congregating in shared spaces.
- A carousel style activity programme to keep groups at a safe distance.
- Activities will all be individual based ie no team games, with each child issued with personal equipment for every activity so no sharing is required.
- Cleaning of all equipment with alcohol wipes between uses.
- A planning portal detailing all the safety steps for every activity will be made available for our staff to ensure a unified approach and continuity of best practice across sites.
- COVID-19 banner to remind parents and children of the measures.
- Our staff will adhere to the latest guidelines for health and safety.
Our Summer Holiday Season COVID-19 Risk Assessment for an extensive list of all our measures is available to view here.
Questions? If you have any questions at all please email us at [email protected]
We know we can count on you to work with us to maintain good hygiene practices and follow the new social distancing guidelines. And remember, please do not attend the camp if you or any family member displays any symptoms of COVID-19 (please refer to current Government advice) – we’ll be ready to welcome your child back when they’re feeling better.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Soccer Saturday – this is running again from 12th September with online booking
Birthday Parties – please see our terms and conditions for details
Welcome to the AM Sports Academy. Our mission is to inspire children to participate in sport – to learn new skills, to develop them to the best of their ability and to achieve their greatest potential. We’re passionate about creating the ideal environment for children to enjoy the start of their sporting journey – wherever it may take them.
We look forward to welcoming you and your children to one of our camps, clubs, lessons or parties in the near future.
Adam Moriarty (Founder & Managing Director)
SHOP – Purchase the AM Sports Academy sportswear range.
Childcare Vouchers/Tax Free Childcare Booking Procedure – AM Sports Academy is OFSTED registered and vouchers are accepted for WPPS and Floreat Wandsworth only